Wednesday, November 9, 2011

{B.O.L.O: Girl Scout Cookie Lip Gloss}

For those that are unfamiliar with CSI, SVU, Criminal Minds, and other crime show drama / real life cop lingo...B.O.L.O  means Be on the Look-Out.  And we at DC Sweet Treats are putting you on notice Lip Smackers is introducing a line of Girl Scout Cookie-inspired lipgloss.


Stylist.com reports that the lipgloss will be available in your local drugstores and beauty aisles for the holiday season.  This is great news!  You can enjoy Thin Mints for hours, and not worry about your waist line.  Personally, I'm a Samoa girl...but I also enjoy being able to fit into my jeans.  So maybe just using the lipgloss will satisfy my appetite for an entire box of cookies.  My guess is probably not. 

The gift set includes Girl Scout favorites Chocolate Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter, Thin Mints, Trefoils, and Coconut Caramel Stripes.  The set will be in stores such as Walmart and Claire's for as low as $5.  And if you're like me and prefer a lot of shine, the liquid glosses will be hitting the shelves in early 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio